Early B-Day Present

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by MikeH121, May 19, 2014.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

My early B-Day present to meself.

CZ75 P07 in 40 S$W

Found it for 350.00 with 2 mags ambi decocker safety and has the case and the reg safety to switch if I want to.

S6300321.JPG

S6300322.JPG

S6300323.JPG

2. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Well done and Happy Birthday now go out and shoot the heck out of it.

3. always liked the CZ 75Bs' and its' various clones. not familiar with the P models. an acquaintance has a P model,still unfired by him and me.

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

Think the P stands for poly. the frame is poly the slide is steel. Like the CZ's they ride inside the frame not above. Lower bore, lighter recoil. This thing has the sweet Omega trigger. For the price of a CZ you get an awsome trigger.

Was gonna get the P07 9mm the price 500.00 but ran across this today. Got home checked the 40 price they are going for 500.00 - 600.00 I take the half of that thank you very much. :D

Methinks it is a good B-Day present. Mine is June 10th. I'll have to get meself an ammo cake. :D

5. reaper66

reaper66

Nice score!
    Need a range report ASAP.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

6. MikeH121

MikeH121

Gonna goto ReadyLine Range in Newtown soon. Busy working switching to new workvan, buying old workvan. Went from an 03 GMC Safari, bought that for 500.00 from the boss, to a 2013 Chevy Express full size. Got the lettering off the old. Got the tags transfered. Just reblued a 1911 Columbia 12 Guage single shot. Need to get some pics.

Was on-call this past weekend. Am gonna try to go shoot next weekend or the one after. But its looking more like My B-Day weekend the 10th of June. Taking the 9th and 10th off. So a 4 day weekend.

Lordy Lordy its a 40, scares some. This CZ was just that the guy who owned it was scared of the loud bang. :notlisten: Me not scared, me like 40's.

He shot less than half a box, than sold it to the surplus guy I got it from. He has great prices on used handguns. He has a Police 38SP Smith revolver. Bull barrel never fired. 350.00

For 750.00 he has a Long barrel Ruger 480 revolver. 3 shots fired 1 dead bear. It is a beast of a wheelie,

1352165072_1.jpg

7. Happy early birthday then Mike. Ummm, please don't eat the ammo cake. I do not wanna hear about you blowing out your ass with a massive fart. :rofl:

8. Mike, have a happy Birthday Day on the 10th. My wife's birthday is the same day as yours in 1955.
    ~
    Anytime you can get a lightly used firearm for a great price, it is a no brainer, congrats of the new weapon.