Drones

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by oldman10mm, November 22, 2014.

1. Anybody here have a 'drone' ? I'm thinking along the line of using a drone to go out and visualize targets at distance(100 yds & +) and send the video signal back to a laptop INSTEAD of having to walk back & forth to that distance. I have nothing against walking as I do a lot at Cedar Point and swap meets. Just as a time-saver.

2. reaper66

reaper66

That sounds like a great idea! We need to figure out a way to market that. The only problem I see is some bozo shooting it because the range will remain hot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

3. diesel

diesel

Last edited: November 26, 2014
  4. the more popular they become,the more inexpensive they become,sales competition !
    don't forget to let us know which one you acquire.
    In may/june of this year,I went to a Camaro/firebird gathering in Milford Mich. One of the participants had a drone operating and video taped the event/cars and then posted on the clubs' site. It was interesting.

5. in response to post #2,I wasn't implying that the range would remain 'hot',but 'cold' time would be shorter just to be able to see a target in detail.
    Also to post #2,interesting idea,drone could be flying,at a height of 50', carrying a target hanging down to target level,flying in a totally random pattern.