• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Drones

Anybody here have a 'drone' ? I'm thinking along the line of using a drone to go out and visualize targets at distance(100 yds & +) and send the video signal back to a laptop INSTEAD of having to walk back & forth to that distance. I have nothing against walking as I do a lot at Cedar Point and swap meets. Just as a time-saver.

That sounds like a great idea! We need to figure out a way to market that. The only problem I see is some bozo shooting it because the range will remain hot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Last edited:
the more popular they become,the more inexpensive they become,sales competition !
don't forget to let us know which one you acquire.
In may/june of this year,I went to a Camaro/firebird gathering in Milford Mich. One of the participants had a drone operating and video taped the event/cars and then posted on the clubs' site. It was interesting.

in response to post #2,I wasn't implying that the range would remain 'hot',but 'cold' time would be shorter just to be able to see a target in detail.
Also to post #2,interesting idea,drone could be flying,at a height of 50', carrying a target hanging down to target level,flying in a totally random pattern.