SOLD Doublestar 1911

Discussion in 'Handguns - Pistols & Revolvers' started by Chris1911, August 4, 2012.

1. I have a lightly used Doublestar 1911 in .45acp for sale or trade. It's parkerized with 3dot sights and single thumb safety. Made in Kentucky out of the best parts available like egw and Ed brown. I can email pics. Asking $975
    Thanks for looking
    Chris

Last edited by a moderator: September 17, 2012
  2. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

If you want too Chris you can always post some pictures with it. :)

3. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

I hate my iPhone, I can't seem to upload pics from it.

4. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

If you want to email them to me I can post them for you. I'll PM you the address if you want.

5. cableguy

cableguy

Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

Damnit, Why does all the good stuff come along when I don't have the money. Good luck with the sale, you shouldn't have any trouble selling it.

6. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

Always open to trades as well

7. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

Whitewolf Thanks I would appreciate that sir.:bow:

8. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

No problem Chris. Anytime. ;)

9. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

$900 before I take it to the gunshop.

10. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

$825 for a production/semi custom 1911. This is no Kimber guys, it's closer to a les Baer .

11. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

Chris1911,

These may sound like two stupid questions but what is the weight of this gun with a full mag and one in the pipe?

How many rounds in the magazine.

AD (1911 noob in the first degree)

12. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

I don't have a scale that will weigh it but should be 42-47oz with a 8+1 magazine.

13. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

Your killing me here Chris. I wish I had the money coming in I used too. I would snatch this up in a heartbeat.

14. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

Always open to trades. I won't shoot this much since I got my talon and I want to see it go to someone the will shoot it a lot.

15. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

Darn. I was just in Ohio and I'm still "looking" for a 1911 to get that box checked off.

Maybe I need to make a run "up north" again.

It does sound like a good buy.

AD

16. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

If you do AD let me know. It's only a couple hours from me we can meet up for some lunch. :)

Yeah I posted the link to my dad's facebook page thinking he might be interested as well. SO far nothing. It is a GREAT deal and I am surprised Chris wants to part with it that cheap.

17. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

I've got a Wilson combat and another nighthawk on the way is why I'm selling. I'm just trying to get what a gun shop would offer me. Adulay, whatever 1911 you get it won't be your last as they are an addiction.

18. Re: Wts: Doublestar 1911

Gone bye bye