• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Double Secret Emergency Holster

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
All,

I hope I haven't posted this up in another thread but I'll keep this short and simple.

I carry every day and all day. It's just what I do.

I was thinking about a problem that would arise should I injure my right hand or arm for some reason. Skateboarding, skydiving, motorcycles, sailing and a few other things that a person of my, uh, advanced learning, should probably be avoiding.

With that said, I went online and ordered up a LEFT HANDED Bianchi holster to match the holster I normally wear.

Problem solved.

I've put the G19 and the G23 in it and did some practice carry, draws, etc. No problems at all and now at least I know I won't have to worry about how I'm going to carry when I do something stupid and screw up my right arm/hand/fingers.

AD (why yes I do skydive)

Now you can double carry. Have to figure out where to put the spare mags, but that's a problem most of us would probably be happy to have. :D

AD ... Thanks for sending me a picture of your new holster setup ... It's mighty impressive pardner (gotta like the hat too) :D

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I think I was "MUCH" cuter than AD in 1960. I also have a two gun rig,......44 mags!LMAO:flag:

old clips 022.jpg old clips 021.jpg

Ain't got crap on my two gun set AD!!

Plus...my hat's much cooler, in case there are women nearby!!! Double..LMAO!!!!:D:flag:

Last edited:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Somewhere in my brother's house is a picture very similar to those of the both of us on a horse and basically dressed like cowboys. They used to travel the neighborhoods like that and take the photo.

I should see if he can find it one of these days.

AD