• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

dose of common sense

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
It's about time, isn't it? Just when i was ready to throw in the grenade, the American people showed long missing common sense. Good ole crazy Americans......threaten to out law their guns at your own risk. We finally have the upper hand in the house AND Senate, now maybe the peoples real work can get done.

God bless all the conservatives.:):lol::D:D:flag:

While media pundits and defeated Democrat campaigns voice different interpretations of the Republicans' midterm landslide, no one should overlook one indisputable fact: voters gave Republicans a mandate to stop gun control at the federal and state level.
Federally speaking, in race after race pro-gun control candidates were run out of office and replaced with pro-Second Amendment candidates in the US Senate.
This was clear for Mark Udall (D-CO) and Kay Hagan (D-NC)--two Senators who voted for Senator Joe Manchin's (D-WV) gun control bill in April 2013, only to be replaced by pro-Second Amendment candidates. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) voted for Manchin's gun control package as well, and she lost so much support among midterm voters that her race will be decided via a run-off election against pro-Second Amendment candidate Bill Cassidy (R-LA) in December.
In Arkansas, Senator Mark Pryor (D) voted against Manchin's gun control package in 2013 but still lost to NRA-endorsed candidate Tom Cotton (R). This race was truly demonstrative of the push for a mandate inasmuch as a quasi pro-gun candidate--Pryor--was run out of office to make room for a bona fide, no holds barred supporter of the Second Amendment, Tom Cotton.
On top of this, pro-gun candidate Joni Ernst (R-IA) won pro-gun control Senator Tom Harkin's (D-IA) former seat.
On November 4 Breitbart News reported the Huffington Post deriding Ernst's gun views as those that belong to "Second Amendment extremists." She'll now be taking those views to Washington, D.C., aiming to stop gun control in its tracks.
Kentucky was also indicative of the push-back against gun control. There, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was in a tight race with Alison Grimes (D), who had to fake her pro-gun convictions just to get traction in the state. But in October The Weekly Standard uncovered a memo showing her pro-gun statements were "canned," and Breitbart News reported that expanded background checks were on her agenda.
McConnell won by a large margin.
On top of these Senate victories, Republicans not only held the House but expanded their majority there--an expansion that is itself a buffer against any gun control measure that may come down the pike.
In state-level races, voters supported pro-Second Amendment incumbents over their pro-gun control challengers--even in races where dedicated gun control proponents such as Gabby Giffords showed up to raise money or campaign. Gun control candidates even lost in races where Giffords' gun control PAC donated to the candidate's campaign.
For example, Giffords went to Maine in August to raise money for gun control candidate Michael Michaud (D), but he was defeated by pro-Second Amendment Governor Paul R. LePage (R). Giffords' gun control group sent $100,000 to Florida gun control gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D), but he was defeated by pro-Second Amendment Governor Rick Scott (R). And Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly endorsed Arizona gun control gubernatorial candidate Fred DuVal (D), but he was beat handily by pro-Second Amendment candidate Doug Ducey (R).

Last edited:

ADulay

vip
nra instructor
It all just seems so simple for people like us.

The government and all of its flacks can take away a lot of things. They can lie, tell fibs, steal, intimidate and generally make complete jerks out of themselves with little to no responsibility, and as Americans, we can usually just blow it off by saying something like, "Eh, not a big deal."

However, there is a huge culture of AMERICANS to whom owning a gun (sidearm or hunting) is very important even if the normal citizen may never see it.

You can take away a lot of things and we'll just shrug.

But when you come to take away the fundamental American right to own a gun, you have really opened up a can of worms you do not want to deal with.

We don't make as much noise as we should, but when push comes to shove, if you're against "us', you're going to lose.

We don't need the publicity and media fawning that most "anti-gunners" crave. We simple go about our lives, obeying the law and not really bothering anyone.

To paraphrase a Japanese Admiral from WWII: " I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping giant".

That "sleeping giant" is the millions of law abiding, legal American Gun Owners.

AD

The problem is the Republicans will push some RINO on us, There were TEA Party candidates who won. TEA Party Death has been misreported.

We need a TRUE conservative, Ole KY Mitch is a weasel, Bohner is a crybaby. We need Ted Cruz even if he does sound like GW. Mike Lee, Even

Scott Walker. But they will push Christie or some "owed" statist. This election is clear, conservative principles are needed.

The whole idea of the talking heads, the media, libs, Carl Rove, The RINOs saying we need to work together or we need amnesty.....blah blah blah

it was REJECTED. POTG voted strongly. We will defend our 2A along with our other rights. Romney lost, 4 million less voted for him than the last

Pres election. He was Obummer light. Hicklenpooper (sic) won in Colorado, but the other anti gun pushers lost around the country.

The bad law 594 in WA State won by the push of Bloomy and the school shooting that just happened.

Bloomy and the like will now push that, "No gun sales even private without a background check" in other states. Coming soon to a ballot near you.

Be ever vigilant, be informed. The Zombies want your brain. They don't want you to have it because you can think for yourself if you use it.