Don't think I could ever live in a state like NY

Discussion in 'The 2nd Amendment' started by OregonNative, April 8, 2013.

1. OregonNative

OregonNative

2. Absolutely incredible.

What kind of insanity is going on there???

Those people are out of control and apparently there's no recourse when they pull stuff like this.

This is what happens when mass hysteria, coupled with the active participation of a fawning media, makes everyone think guns are bad in any form, no matter how stupid it looks.

What a circus. Can hardly wait until the New York madness spills over to really free states to see how they react. Colorado doesn't count as it was invaded by Californians long ago and got raped in the process.

Kindly notice how you don't hear about stories like this from Georgia, Texas, Arizona, etc.

It's a northeast liberal thing.

AD (and it's a sad state of affairs for the entire country)

3. diesel

diesel

I really think we should build a wall around that entire state, like in the kurt russell movie "Escape from NY." Hold all the crazies in there and ship in any others from around the country.
    Let little chuckie shummer and bloomberg have their fill of creating ludicris laws that affect no one but them:cuss:.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket carried by mesastophalies obama:evil: and his minions. I can't believe we are sitting back and letting these insane liberals ruin our country.....but then, how do we stop them????? :flag: