don't sleep with both eyes closed

Discussion in 'General Political Discussion' started by RIFLEMAN, November 29, 2012.

1. Our [my] worst fears have happened guys and girls.I've been trying to figure out what to do since the election and have decided that only thing that makes any sense is to never go to sleep again.I have to stay awake and keep my eye on washington.Those guys like to do things when we aren't looking.If ever there was a reason to belong to NRA it was obamas re election. We're going to have to fight this administration every day in order to keep what we have built over the years.If you're not a member of NRA please join because they are the only organazation with the firepower to make any difference and keep us up to date on the goings on in DC. The UN will try to sneak in some sort of treaty,EPA will try to put their two cents in and I can't even imagine who else will be used to steal our constitutional rights.I know I may sound like a wacko[might be] but I really believe we're in the worst trouble we ever been in.Stay aware people.Keep up the fight.

2. There are a lot of shooters who don't like the NRA for one reason or another and they think not supporting them will somehow make all the bad stuff go away.

The NRA is the only national gun organization that can get things done in Washington, period.

Love 'em or hate 'em, it is important to support the NRA if for no other reason than the immense political clout they bring to this ongoing fight against gun owners that Washington seems to want to pursue.

AD (Life member, of course) :D