• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

done

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
WOW! Holy....That is beautiful!

You have some serious skills there my friend. Are you selling those? If not you should be. WOW! I am truly impressed.

Between you and Mike you guys make some great stuff.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Thanks, Wolf. Ya, selling mostly to friends, way too cheap. I only made about $ 20 on the one you see here but, that's ok as I love making'em.
If you fellas want one, just send me a picture of what you want and i'll make it for you guys at my cost.
BTW, i'm now using D-2 tool steel, which drives the price up somewhat but, it makes your best quality blade.;):flag:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Roughly about a month as I don't work more than about 4 hrs. a day and not every day. A lot depends on the steel I use as well.
This handle is black walnut, maple, and a cheap colored veneer from Woodcraft. This combination of wood is what the young lady asked for.

As far as handle material, I can use whatever you like. Wood, micarta, antler, you name it, I can make it.
I've also done a paracord wrap for a neighbor.
I make my own micarta so you can have pretty much anything you want in that style.

I've got the material for a way cool Cleveland Browns knife that I hope to make for myself if I ever get the time.:flag:

Last edited: