deer hunt

Good luck to any and all chasing whitetail this morning.
I'm quite sure I won't see any because I attached my Contour 1080 HD camera to my gun.
I think getting a video of a hunting shot would be very cool.:flag:

Well, no video, no deer. Did happen to miss the second biggest buck I ever saw. Ran buy me while I was answering natures call.....just my luck. My sons buddy did score this doe.:flag:

Attachments

Last edited:
Think like a animal the thick cover in and out of a bedding area. Get in the thickets briar patches and swamp area this will be hard hunting but it will pay off. Do any of you now about Lane Benoit and his brothers read their books or DVD some of the best deer hunters ever. Deer scraps game trails warm weather hunting everything is different. How was everything when you were tree rat hunting look listen and watch. Good Luck my friend become one with nature.:):flag:

As a matter of fact, i spent the entire day yesterday on the outskirts of our big thicket (where most of our deer hang out) to no avail. It's kind o strange, i'm not even hearing any other shooting which is very odd as our local gun club (with many, many acres and an equal amount of hunters) is just across the valley from me.
To those i've talked to, seems like a slow year all around.
I'll give'er hell the next three days anyhow.:flag:

Good luck if setting in the stand or blind doesn't pan out. Try walking ,stalking take your time you will jump a bedded deer be at the ready shit happens quick.