Decisions, decisions...

Discussion in 'Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness' started by PrepperTraining, September 17, 2012.

1. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

2. Love the avatar. Very clever.

AD

3. MikeH121

MikeH121

There is Zombie ammo, Rugar LCP zombie edition. Zombie ammo cans and machetes......

I still wish I had taken Day glow green paint and started my own Zombie line of something.....Zombie spitball shooters.

4. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

This is what my son said to me today. " Mom, I know a way we can slow down the zombies while we are doing the final touches to fortify the house." " Ok, I'll bite, how can we do this?" I am not really paying attention to him because he makes fun of me all the time about " my zombies". " Ok, listen up MOM. Take the truck and go into the city and gather up a dozen or so gang banger's. Get plenty Mom you are going to need to drop a few out of the back of the truck as the zombies come after us. Me, " HEAVY SIGH." As we pull into the drive we will already have plenty of people with guns pointing at the truck to keep them from shooting or getting away. The rest the gang banger's we will chain around the perimeter of the property to give the zombies something to munch on while we finish our work." " OH MY GOSH, where do you come up with things like this!" He is laughing as he walks out the door.

Last edited: October 11, 2012
  5. That was too good. At least he is thinking outside the box and has a good idea to boot. :D

6. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Sometimes I wonder if I should worry or be proud that he thinks more and more like me lol

7. diesel

diesel

Perhaps you could replace the gang-bangers with tree huggers.:D Tell them you're having free soybean burgers at your house or something like that!:flag:

8. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

We don't use nasty words like XXXbean in our home lol.

9. Sounds like a good kid to me and I would be proud he has the awareness that he does as well.