• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

DC officer says "I don't have time to play this constitutional bullshit!"

A depressed Army reservist who made a phone call for help says dozens of police responded by surrounding his home and arresting him, vandalizing and searching his place without a warrant, seizing his dog and killing his tropical fish.
Matthew Corrigan, who lives alone with his dog, sued the District of Columbia in D.C. Federal Court.
Confronted with a massive police presence after his plea for help, Corrigan says, he denied officers permission to enter his house, but they entered and trashed it anyway, saying, "I don't have time to play this constitutional bullshit!"
Courthouse News Service

Matthew Corrigan v. District of Columbia

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Just read the piece on Corrigan, Sigh. D.C. is ruled by the liberal elite but, I hope he gets 5 million. These leftist Neo-Nazi bastions like DC( N.Y. and Cali.) need to be brought into the mid-west fold.....by whatever means it takes.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I agree 100% Diesel. If you on facebook let me know and I will hook you up with my dad's account. He is QUITE out spoken to say the least. :cool:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Thanks, Wolf. I'm not a face book guy but i appreciate the offer. Buy the way, the feds monitor face book. Thought you should know this.