• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

damn turkey

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Went turkey hunting this morning with my 22 year old neighbor boy. Sat in the rain for the first hour and a half....miserable.
Suddenly, like an MGM movie, the rain stopped and the sun shined brightly. We picked up our stuff and moved to a location 5 or 6 hundred yards up the hill. Again an hour and a half later, nothing.
About 9:30, I was dozing and thinking of breakfast, (I was starve' n) fix'in to go down the hill and make it, when I heard a faint gobble of to my west. Now i'm on the crest of a 100 ft. deep creek channel and visibility is limited. I hit the hen call as loud as I could.
Magic.......he answered with an enthusiastic gobble. "Great," i'm thinking. After 20 minutes and several more calls and gobbles, each one closer than the last......he was come'n like a freight train.
Then earth shattering SILENCE. Where did he go? What happened? He was no more than 75 yards out? :confused:
BANG... from 150 yds up the hill. Yup, my little friend, the neighbor boy fired 2 quick shots with the 16 g. double that I sold him last fall.
Congrats to the neighbor.
A very nice 19.9 pounder with no beard. :clap:
Springtime with a gun in my hands doing what I love best!! :flag:

View attachment 797
View attachment 798

Last edited:
Nothing like hunting and just being outside. Looks like you both enjoyed yourself again another great post by diesel.