• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

CZ 527 Varmint Laminate in .223

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Wolf, is TSC Tracktor Supply? I bought a 700 Lb. Cannon safe there a few years ago on sale for $799.00. It's a great safe and the price was right. You should look into the Cannon.
Yes TSC is Tractor Supply. I am trying to get a safe but the whole job thing is a killer right now. =(

Yeah the Cannon safes are VERY nice.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Left you a message. Have been trying to post and get a message that I don't have permission, must refresh and log in again, lose my post.....

The 527 is doing great! So far only cast bullets but it's been fun.
Glad to hear about the 527 and the cast bullets. I finally got around to shooting some of my cast rounds as well and they performed flawlessly despite my shooting ability. LOL

I just checked your permissions and your still showing as a registered user with no permission changes. Can you send me a screen capture of the message you are getting? If we have too I can setup another user account for you?

P.S. I sent you a PM as well did an account tweak that I hope helps...

Yeah, if I get it again, I will shoot it to ya!
Thanks.

Stupid 527 has me wanting another one now! Hmmmmmm,... what do I have that I can sell......

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank you for sending that if you get the chance.

LMAO, I know the feeling. I sold my Enfield .303 and bought a new Kimber Ultra Carry II.