• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

couple o knives

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
View attachment 222 Eickhorn blade from WW-2 Europe. Dad brought it home from the war. As far as i can tell from research, it is a German NCO's dress sword or a German fire officials sword; circa 1936.

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I see whatcha mean, Chris. It was fine yesterday when i posted them. I am using a new camera and perhaps i'm not using it properly, i had to down-size the pics to be able to upload them.
Maybe Wolf can tell me what i am doing wrong? How bout it Wolf?:flag:
Yesterday they showed up as pics not text.:confused:

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I am baffled at the moment. Everything has been posting just fine. I will have to look into the user rights and see if something got borked there.

I am truly sorry for the issue. :(

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Let see if this uploads...

View attachment 221

Make sure you click the insert image icon just below the smilies button in the editor and upload from there.

I just checked user permission and it all looked ok. But I am continuing the check.

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Did what you said and they are there for now, however when i went to "preview post" i got a fatal error message and could not preview.