• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Correct Powder charge

I was wanting some opinions. Here is my recipe for reloading some 9mm ammo. Actually I have reloaded 25 rounds this way so far. They always say if you are new to reloading, start at the minimum side and work up from there.
Recipe is: 9mm, 115gr RN Plated bullets
CCI Primers, Hodgdon HP-38 powder ( was told to use LRN) recipe)
.43 minimum charge & .48 maximum charge
I have a Lee Pro 1000 with the disks for powder flow. Anyway the 25 loads I did have .41gr
In them. Will that be okay, or should I shoot for higher grain amount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I Don't know much about lee Dics loading but you are under min load are these used in an autoloader? They may not cycle the action. I try to start as a rule a couple of tenths above min charge.My first loads with Clays in my 45 acp would not cycle the action after farther testing I was near max. So try to at least try to begin at min any way.

when I reload for pistols,I typically do 10 test loads at a time,when I reach a point that those 10 have good function,I use anything above those 10 as minimum load.
As an example.and this has nothing to do with any caliber,cartridge,powder,bullet weight,just an example.
5.0-7 of the 10 functioned
5.2-9 of the 10 functioned
5.4-all 10 functioned
5.6-use as minimum