Congressmen Demand DHS Explain 1.6 Billion Bullets Purchase

Discussion in 'The 2nd Amendment' started by whitewolf68, March 20, 2013.

1. Congressman Leonard Lance (R-NJ) has come out and demanded that Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano explain why the Department of Homeland Security has been engaging in huge amounts of purchases of ammunition over the past year. Rep. Lance has called on Congress to get involved in ascertaining DHS’ stockpiling of ammunition which is enough to wage a 20 year plus war, which has most certainly caused a shortage in the public market.

“I think Congress should ask the Department about both of those issues and I would like a full explanation as to why that has been done and I have every confidence that the oversight committee ….should ask those questions,†said Lance.

“Congress has a responsibility to ask Secretary Napolitano as to exactly why these purchases have occurred,†added the New Jersey congressman.

Read more: Congressmen Demand DHS Explain 1.6 Billion Bullets Purchase

2. diesel

diesel

:flag:This question obviously need not be asked. It's as simple as this govt. agencys name; HOMELAND security. They're gearing up for what they see as a anarchic mess. This crazy administration is pushing the populace toward an inevitable civil war, with obama firmly in the drivers seat.

Make no mistake, this man will not stop his drive toward immortality, one way or the other. In his mind, he must fundamentally transform our nation, for the better or worse, to have his name forever etched in the history books. He believes he is another Kennedy or Ragan, and he aims to prove it at any expense to the people. He honestly thinks that a $16 trillion deficit is nothing to be be concerned with????? :evil:

The only way to stop him and his minions {{{homeland security}}} is to give them what they want....and not let them succeed! ! !:flag:

P.S. If the 150 billion rounds of ammo where truly for practice, as one of their officials claims, i'd bet we wouldn't see one piece of brass come on the market either. :rofl: