• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Congrats To The Buckeyes

Have to give a big shout out to my Buckeyes. Taking down the Tide in a great effort. Now it's off to Arlington for a shot at the NC :D. OH .....

Not bad for a third string QB on his second career start! No wonder coach smiled and told the interviewer, "The future is bright at Ohio State. "

Seven Minutes until kickoff .... Go Buckeyes :D

Other than the 2 fumbles, it was a good 1st half for the Bucks (should be 28-10 though :banghead:). Great goal line stand :D

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
To suffer 4 turn-overs and still beat the best offense in the country, is amazing to say the least. Elliott rushes for 700 yds. in three championship games and the D holds the Ducks to four TD's under their average, says alot about this team.

Congrats to Astabulas coach Meyer and the National Championship Team.:thumbs::clap::D:flag:

Last edited: