• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Compromise

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Excellent, Prep! I guess you summed me up about as well as one could.
You ALL know how I feel about the gun grabbers, that's why I come here, to b.s. with like minded true Americans like you all.:rofl: :flag:

A prop to "Mike" as well for his post on my bitch'n comment.:flag:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
The perfect post!!!

And a perfect explanation of why we're in the mess we're in now.

The people who want to disarm the country will NEVER stop what they're doing. It's what they do for a living and for some reason they've literally made it their life's work.

Every time we give up a "little" bit, we get beat down just that much more.

I especially love the last line!!

I want my damn cake back!!!! :flag:

AD (The only Rights you have are the Rights you're willing to fight for)

I'm with you diesel gun grabbers are useless pieces of dog sh**' With little or no concept of freedom or rights. 50% of their family never see or been in a war. My uncles were prisoners of war my father was in Pearl Harbor. So gun rights loss at any level is criminal at best. This country was founded by people bearing arms. And I'll be damn if some candy ass in Washington that works FOR THE PEOPLE AND ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE SHOULD STAND IN THE WAY OF A FREE AMERICA. Vote for your freedom each and every time you vote the time now is to know who and what your voting for.

They work on our dime, they should listen to us. Their own opinion doesn't matter. The customer is always right!!

Politicians just don't get this concept anymore, they act on what they feel best and turn a deaf ear to the people.

Shoot Strait!