Colo. undersheriff warns: State police, Homeland Security to target Christians

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, April 5, 2013.

1. According to a letter written by Ron Trowbridge, undersheriff with the Prowers County, Colo., Sheriff’s Office, Christians who believe the Bible is the literal word of God and others who do not agree with the changes taking place in America could find themselves under scrutiny by law enforcement authorities and Homeland Security, Steven H. Ahle wrote at Red Statements Friday.

Trowbridge, a law enforcement officer with many years of experience, told Ahle that he recently attended a training session in La Junta, Colo., where, he says, Colorado State Police Trooper Joe Kluczynski gave a 2-hour presentation on the "sovereign citizen" movement.

"Kluczynski spent most of his two hours focusing on how, in his view and apparently the view of Homeland Security, people turn to the sovereign citizen movement," he wrote.

According to the FBI, the "sovereign citizen movement" is made up of "anti-government extremists who believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or 'sovereign' from the United States."

These people, the FBI says, do not believe they have to answer to any government authority and can cause a number of problems for law enforcement authorities.

But according to Trowbridge's letter, Kluczynski went much further, including "those who believe America was founded on godly principles, Christians who take the Bible literally, and 'fundamentalists'."

Colo. undersheriff warns: State police, Homeland Security to target Christians - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

2. Could you hear a knock at the door for what you believe?

You all need to read the entire articale on the Examiner.com.
    At first reading of this post it seemed like the undersheriff was against Christians, but after reading the whole article I understand that this was a wake up call by the undersheriff about what was being promoted by HLS and CSP collectively. :evil:
    It is all part of the movement in this country to isolate any people who think differently that main stream, GEE I always thought that was what America was all about, having the ability and legal right to be you own person. :flag: Seems I am the one who not thinking right, who is that knocking at my door? :D :banghead:

3. Re: Could you hear a knock at the door for what you believe?

Well divide and conquer is their way of doing things. Personally I am proud to be an evil member of those that believe in the freedom our country was founded on and it's religious beliefs. :D:flag:

I am glad I always post the original link to the full article. I do not want to spread mis-information for a excerpt. ;)