• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

CNN has censored me, go figure!

I tried to post a comment to a CNN news article, here...
NRA's paranoid fantasy flouts democracy - CNN.com

Went to dinner. When I came back, it was gone!

Posted again, refreshed and it was gone. Here are the print screens.

Before Refresh:
View attachment 370

After Refresh:
View attachment 371

Communist News Network, [email protected][email protected]$... Guess they only like the 1st amendment when it is in alignment with their point of view.

Original Comment:
Private citizens may not be able to own the Mech/Tech of war. Access to firearms is guaranteed to ensure that private citizens can rise up and overthrow a tyrannical government, by seizing such items from the control of politicians that forget who they represent... WE THE PEOPLE!

The original "assault rifle" was a flint lock black powder musket....
1774-British ban import of firearms & gunpowder
1775-British attempt confiscation
1776-Revolution

I'm not worried for today, there are enough Korea, Vietnam & maybe a few WWII era guys still around that took an oath to protect the constitution of the United States. Guys that really know what that oath meant. "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." Note that bit comes before swearing to obey orders from the President and Commanding Officers.

-----------------
This is a republic, not a democracy. Let's keep it that way!
"To conquer a nation first disarm its citizens" - Adolf Hitler, 1933

I tried to post a comment to a CNN news article... Went to dinner. When I came back, it was gone! Posted again, refreshed and it was gone.
Is quoting yourself a sign of mental illness?!? Don't tell the gun control nuts about this :)

Ok, Maybe I'm just a moron. after sorting what CNN considers order of "best" post to newest post. There it was...

Guess they let me say my piece after all.

Guess this thread is an instance of user error on my part. Feel free to delete the thread.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
CNN is one of the guiltiest looney left media out there. It's a wonder they did let your post in. Good job none the less, keep up the good work, bro.:thumbs: :flag: