Cleveland Plain Dealer: The Gun Advocates are Winning

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by BuckJM53, September 29, 2013.

1. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

I love it when the gun grabbers (especially liberal fools like Brent Larkin :cry:) start to whine, complain and lament the fact that law abiding, 2A loving Americans are winning the debate on the future of firearms in America. The way that he started his article is very telling :whistle:
    The gun advocates are winning, and now want concealed weapons in Ohio college classrooms: Brent Larkin | cleveland.com

2. OGCJason

OGCJason

Sorry it's a bit dated here (over a month since the OP) but that last statement is interesting:

"It wasn't supposed to be this way"

This suggests that they knew Newton was going happen and they were going to use it as a means to advance gun control efforts.

Last edited: November 7, 2013
  3. angrymike

angrymike

I am really beginning to wonder, the woman in DC shot and killed
    I expect one more false flag before the end of May

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

4. OGCJason

OGCJason

Well, the conspiracy theory is that Bloomberg and his anti gunners saw what happened in Aurora in 2011 and said to themselves it was only a matter of time before some other nut job would do something stupid, so let's prepare. They then threw tons of money into various organizations like"Mayors Against Guns" and other outfits, so that by the time Newton did happen, they were ready to just drop their entire load into the efforts in Kalifornia, Kolorado, New York, and Virginia, figuring if they could get any advancement of their agenda, great.

When Colorado teetered, they blew their wad early, then the grass roots came out, booted them to the curb thrice, until even known ally Hickenlooper told them to stay out of Colorado politics...and now their house of cards they'd built on a pipe dream is collapsing.

They are in peril of making things "even worse" with more of us becoming more vocal, and convincing people with REAL logic, not this bs common sense crap they are trying to shove down people's throats. We've been calm, rational, and logical and they are foaming at the mouth because their plan not only failed, it's starting to backfire.

Just remember, we must remain ever vigilant, yet calm, and voice ourselves, lest we be silenced forever!

5. OGCJason

OGCJason

BTW, love the blog...become a daily read (nice eye candy almost daily too! ;) )

6. angrymike

angrymike

Glad you like it Jason......:D