Chuck the Barber come thru

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by MikeH121, February 5, 2013.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

Chuck the Barber came thru he went to the Sharonville gun show. Got me a COLT Bolt and Firing pin. :D

Already removed the gas rings as Osprey says don't need them real tight fit with them on, smooth removed.

The Bolt cam in the original COLT Clearpack....though it looks used it is just completely dry, the pack had dessicant in it.

[​IMG]

And here is the gas block from CTG thru Amazon

[​IMG]

2. Your very lucky Mike, I am still trying to find a BCG at a decent price and not get raped in the process.

3. MikeH121

MikeH121

It is like the 2 DPMS firing pins on the way from Midway...shipped Sat. You just gotta check back each day, everyday so far it seems maybe the 7th more due in but you gotta be fast....need my barrel and I am done.

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

WOO HOO I ordered 2 Olympic Firing pins before the DPMS one. They were backordered, they shipped. :D

Just opened mail and Brownells shipped my Bolt Cam Pin that was on BO. :D

Just look and see if BO is okay at Midway then order and you get on the list and it gets shipped in the order it came in.

I also got a Email from Zombie Barrels..:banghead: Citadel makes their barrels and due to volume they are delayed at filling orders....Rebekah from Zombie sent a mail asking if I want to cancel and get full refund or stay on backorder. I chose BO....they are about 1 month delayed.