• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Chuck the Barber come thru

Chuck the Barber came thru he went to the Sharonville gun show. Got me a COLT Bolt and Firing pin. :D

Already removed the gas rings as Osprey says don't need them real tight fit with them on, smooth removed.

The Bolt cam in the original COLT Clearpack....though it looks used it is just completely dry, the pack had dessicant in it.

And here is the gas block from CTG thru Amazon

It is like the 2 DPMS firing pins on the way from Midway...shipped Sat. You just gotta check back each day, everyday so far it seems maybe the 7th more due in but you gotta be fast....need my barrel and I am done.

WOO HOO I ordered 2 Olympic Firing pins before the DPMS one. They were backordered, they shipped. :D

Just opened mail and Brownells shipped my Bolt Cam Pin that was on BO. :D

Just look and see if BO is okay at Midway then order and you get on the list and it gets shipped in the order it came in.

I also got a Email from Zombie Barrels..:banghead: Citadel makes their barrels and due to volume they are delayed at filling orders....Rebekah from Zombie sent a mail asking if I want to cancel and get full refund or stay on backorder. I chose BO....they are about 1 month delayed.