• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Checking in from Madison County, Ohio

Hello everyone,

My name is Mark Crosbie. I have lived around London, Ohio most of my life. I was a volunteer firefighter with Central Twps for 14 years. I worked at MaCI as a corrections officer for 18 years. I am an active amateur radio operator. Amateur radio got me involved in weather spotting, I set up a weather station at my home, then my website at Weather Data. I am the Mark in London, on Fox 28, and WSYX weather. I enjoy shooting at the range. So I am getting geared up to reload for 9mm. I have my C&R, but yet to use it.

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Welcome to the forum Mark. If there is anything I can do to help or improve please do not hesitate to let me know.

We are a small but growing community right now and welcome ALL members. so if you like please help spread the word. :D

I think you'll love reloading. I've been doing that since the late 80's and have not stopped yet. I reload a little of just about everything. 9mm, 9mm MAK, 38SPL, 357 MAG, .40, .45 ACP, 44SPL, 44Mag, .30 Carbine, .308, 30-06, .223 and finally 12GA Shot. Whew...

Again welcome to the forum.

Andy

Hello Mark
I live in ne ohio around the Portage Lakes area. I have friends who live in London and Springfield so I am in that area a couple of times a month.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Nice thing about being a weatherman Mark, your allowed to be wrong more times than right.
Just kid'n Pal, glad your aboard.:rofl: :flag: