Checking in from Madison County, Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by N8MNI, September 2, 2012.

1. N8MNI

N8MNI

Hello everyone,

My name is Mark Crosbie. I have lived around London, Ohio most of my life. I was a volunteer firefighter with Central Twps for 14 years. I worked at MaCI as a corrections officer for 18 years. I am an active amateur radio operator. Amateur radio got me involved in weather spotting, I set up a weather station at my home, then my website at Weather Data. I am the Mark in London, on Fox 28, and WSYX weather. I enjoy shooting at the range. So I am getting geared up to reload for 9mm. I have my C&R, but yet to use it.

Last edited: September 2, 2012
  2. Welcome to the forum Mark. If there is anything I can do to help or improve please do not hesitate to let me know.

We are a small but growing community right now and welcome ALL members. so if you like please help spread the word. :D

I think you'll love reloading. I've been doing that since the late 80's and have not stopped yet. I reload a little of just about everything. 9mm, 9mm MAK, 38SPL, 357 MAG, .40, .45 ACP, 44SPL, 44Mag, .30 Carbine, .308, 30-06, .223 and finally 12GA Shot. Whew...

Again welcome to the forum.

Andy

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Hello Mark
    I live in ne ohio around the Portage Lakes area. I have friends who live in London and Springfield so I am in that area a couple of times a month.

4. diesel

diesel

Hello Mark. Good to have you.:flag:

5. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Hey Mark,

Welcome from a fellow ham!

6. Nice to have you mark

7. diesel

diesel

Nice thing about being a weatherman Mark, your allowed to be wrong more times than right.
    Just kid'n Pal, glad your aboard.:rofl: :flag: