• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Changes are coming friends...

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Just wanted to let you all know I've not forgot about you all. Life has been, for lack of a better term, very hard lately.

In an effort to keep my mind centered and occupied I've been working on a board conversion to Xenforo board software.

I've been working on the changes and trying to my ducks in a row to open the test site for testing to you all. Only thing that I am not able to bring over is the likes or thumbs up from the current board.

Reasoning behind it is because of the software age and all. Xenforo is a quite a bit easier to work on honestly and there are less security flaws with it from what I see as well.

Anyhow, I hope that in the coming week or so I have a test board running for you all to see and get opinions on. Just trying to tweak some of the setting and take notes for final setup and conversion.

Thank you ALL for being a part of this community and for the support. It means a lot to me.

Sincerely,

Andy (whitewolf68)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited: