• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

cast bullets

how often do you shoot cast bullets

• never

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • always

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got a supply of purchased cast bullets for 38/357,haven't loaded/tried any yet. I've got a lyman 38 2 cavity mold(back from the 70s'),no melting pot yet,and 6 of the plastic coffee containers full of used wheel weights. Maybe some day.

After shooting casting for over 20 plus years I wonder way there hasn't been more people respond. Whether you buy or cast your own the saving is awesome. But to me casting is therapeutic just like reloading turn on the music soft and tune the world out. Its not the saving for me as I do make good money and my wife works. The building of a loaded round with your own cast bullet is very pleasing. As I enjoy shooting as much as casting and reloading.

100% of my shooting over the last 4 years has been cast ,and I shoot 4-500 rds a month.

There is nothing like a 9 mm,40 cal or 38 round when it's only .05 a round

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Sorry I missed this poll and the other posts here lately. I need to get my casting equipment up and going again. Only bad part is the lack of power and brass at this point. I've been out of commision for awhile and need to get my head back in the game.

No leading with those is there any residue left in the barrel? From what I read on cast bollits and sixguns there has been none. What caliber .44 or .45/? And how hard are you pushing them? Nice job Camp keep the post coming.

And yes those are powder coated that I dry tumbled and baked, I'm getting the equipment around to start powder coating .309 but I also plan on using a gas check