• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Canned hunts

There are few hunting preserves in Ohio. Has any of you gone Wild Boar hunting. And have you used a handgun. And which one I'm thinking Double D what your thoughts on this.:):flag:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I see no problem what so ever.;) If one desires an animal he otherwise could not hunt on his own.....go for it. You still have to hunt it and kill it.
Like your thought of handgun for pigs as I've always wanted to do that myself.

BTW, someone has just opened a hunting preserve here in Warren, Oh. It's on the corner of Rtes. 11 and 82. Sorry, can't remember the name off hand. Also the prices are quite high.

Good luck in whatever you choose, Daniel. We're getting to that age where opportunities are becoming rare.:flag::flag::flag:

Thank You diesel 11/26 same day as Ohio State vs Michigan game . I'll shoot Thanksgiving ,Friday , Saturday, and Sunday. I don't think there is a better way to celebrate.