Cabelas W.V.

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by diesel, March 16, 2014.

1. diesel

diesel

Went to cabelas in West by God Virginny, Sat. morning to pick up my new Rem. 700 ADL. Couldn't believe the 1-2 hundred people standing in line outside the door 1/2 hour after they opened.
    They had "Blazer" .22's on sale for $23 a box (of 500) so the folks were lined up for that reason.
    Anyway, after standing in line for another hour + a half, I finally got to see the rifle, only to get sent to another area of the store to pay for it and do the background check.
    Of course, the girl made a mistake on the app. (info I asked her not to change) and had to wait around another half hour.
    I love the rifle but, will NEVER go thru the cabelas deal again!:mad: :flag:

2. How about a picture of that fine riffle.
    RICHGCOOP

3. Now that you got a 22-250 (from the other thread you said you always wanted one),do you still have to acquire brass and dies ? What scope you gonna put on it ? Oh yea, like previous post,a pic !

4. diesel

diesel

No.....no brass but do have the dies. Right now my buddy has them as I didn't have a .22/250, I have to get them back.
    My same buddy has a Bushnell 6.5x18x50mm for $125. He also has the mount and rings so I will probably bye those from him as well.
    I did bye 3 boxes of American Eagle ammo for it. I believe these are a cheaper or factory reloaded Federal product???:flag:

Heres a quicky pic;
    IMG_0484.JPG

Last edited: March 17, 2014
  5. that 26" barrel is so long it doesn't even fit in the pic !

6. diesel

diesel

I hear ya! It's damn front heavy, too.:flag: