bump-fire stocks

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by cableguy, July 4, 2012.

1. cableguy

cableguy

Anybody seen these. they're cool...expensive though. I'm thinking about getting 1 just because I know the tree hugging libs will start bitching about it.

Fostech Outdoors

2. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Pretty cool. I saw something similar while waiting at Vace's in Columbus: SlideFireStock.com.

Kind of pricey, and if I were more interested in full auto, I might consider it. Or, maybe like you say, before "the tree hugging libs will start bitching about it" (and legislate against it).

3. diesel

diesel

Ya C.G. Seen it on the t.v. show "American Guns" Don't think its legal or won't be for long. Already checked it out and for $500, i'll pass.
    If mr. obama wins again, the dam semi-autos will soon become illegal.

4. I was at the Dayton gun show Sat. (7/7) and they had an adapter that bolts to the trigger gaurd that does the same thing but it only cost $49.99 and it came with documentation that proved it is legal to own and use.

5. cableguy

cableguy

That's interesting. Still kinda want something like this, just to have it. Sooner or later some welfare recipient is gonna use something like this in a crime. I'm gonna look at them a little bit more but probably won't end up getting it. They are expensive. JOS, so you remember what it's called exactly? wanna google it.