• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

bump-fire stocks

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Pretty cool. I saw something similar while waiting at Vace's in Columbus: SlideFireStock.com.

Kind of pricey, and if I were more interested in full auto, I might consider it. Or, maybe like you say, before "the tree hugging libs will start bitching about it" (and legislate against it).

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Ya C.G. Seen it on the t.v. show "American Guns" Don't think its legal or won't be for long. Already checked it out and for $500, i'll pass.
If mr. obama wins again, the dam semi-autos will soon become illegal.

I was at the Dayton gun show Sat. (7/7) and they had an adapter that bolts to the trigger gaurd that does the same thing but it only cost $49.99 and it came with documentation that proved it is legal to own and use.

I was at the Dayton gun show Sat. (7/7) and they had an adapter that bolts to the trigger gaurd that does the same thing but it only cost $49.99 and it came with documentation that proved it is legal to own and use.
That's interesting. Still kinda want something like this, just to have it. Sooner or later some welfare recipient is gonna use something like this in a crime. I'm gonna look at them a little bit more but probably won't end up getting it. They are expensive. JOS, so you remember what it's called exactly? wanna google it.