• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

brass

Today went to the club someone left 300rds of mix once fired brass. The were shooting store bought ammo and I didn,t pick it all up. Must be nice to walk off and leave all that good brass. By mix they were 45 acp 38 special and 9mm. :)

Last edited:
Today went to the club someone left 300rds of mix once fired brass. The were shooting store bought ammo and I didn,t pick it all up. Must be nice to walk off and leave all that good brass. By mix they were 45 acp 38 special and 9mm. :)
I don't understand it either. The only thing that I leave on the ground are .22s. Everything else gets picked up and stored for future use (I'll get around to reloading one of these days :lol:)

There,s people that use that 22 brass to swage bullets on another site they will buy that and put it to good use. So check into helping another shooter instead of China getting it possible.:)

Check Ammosmith .com or cast boolits they have threads for bullet swaging it my be worth your while sorry for droping other sites names here.