• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Bought polymer lower

I just bought a New Frontier stripped lower. I have watched the stress tests and it looks good. If nothing else I now have an investment if things do go sideways with this anti-gun bill. Paid $79 + shipping. Not a bad deal. Pretty sure this will keep me busy/crazy/broke over the next few weeks anyhow :banghead:
BTW the lowers are in stock on New Frontier's website.

The new range in Blue Ash has Troy Battlemags, 30 rds for 17.00 and they have some in stock got me 1 today. 1 per customer. Also grabbed a Swamp Fox end plate sling adapter for 7.95.

They were completely out of AR's. They had 2 complete upper assemblies with BCG's for 650.00 and 689.00. They did have 4 STAG exec survival kits. A case, a complete AR with mags a knife MRE's lights, scopes retail for 2500.00. They are all 4 gone.

Just seen a pic on TTAG's site, a STAG stripped lower going for 600.00. That is more like a CTD gouge price.

The Sling adapter is already installed. :D This thing has become some kind of obsession.

Don't know if I posted this link yet: Products - Doroftei Industries

And ATI has a 49 dollar stripped Poly lower ATI Introduces the Omni Multi-Caliber Polymer AR15 Lower - Just $49.95

I bought an American tactical polymer lower that was a complete lower with the stock and all about two months before election day.

I was really nervous about it, but my buddy, who is an ffl, assured me people have been doing good things with the polymer. Well I also bought a DPMS upper with a bull barrel. I think it was less than $500 for the build and it kicks a$$. You can hardly feel the difference in the lower becuase of the extra weight of hte barrel and the trigger pull is real sweet. I actually like this ar15 better than my Stag model 2

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I wish I was reporting the same. Right now BCG are going for $300-$400 a piece let alone trying to find them in stock anywhere. I have my PSA lower all completed, I am working on a stripped upper right now and that is back ordered until February 7th now as of last update.

I have been thinking about getting a polymer lower as well for a third build but hell I cannot complete my second one. :cuss: