Bombshell: Leaked UN Treaty Does Ban Guns

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, July 27, 2012.

1. By: Infowars

The text of the anticipated and hotly-contested United Nations Arms Trade Treaty has been leaked, with the treaty itself set to be adopted and signed by member States as early as tomorrow, July 27. President Obama, today joining the chorus for gun control inside the United States in the wake of the Batman massacre, has previously indicated that he would sign the treaty, which would then have to be ratified by the Senate.

Masked behind the language of promoting peace in an international world by preventing genocide, the UN has unleashed a great Trojan Horse that calls upon States to enact national legislation sufficient to meet the minimum goals outlined in this treaty– including gun registries, background checks, import/export controls and more for arms of all types, including small & conventional weapons. “Each State Party shall adopt national legislation or other appropriate national measures regulations and policies as may be necessary to implement the obligations of this Treaty,†the treaty text states in part.

Bombshell: Leaked UN Treaty Does Ban Guns - Capitalism is Freedom

2. diesel

diesel

Just like we talked about, Wolf. I seen this coming a year ago. I'm not very smart, but this bitch(hillary and her demonic puppet, obama) had this shit planned years ago. They most definitly intend to disarm the average American so they can impliment they're one world government under the auspice of the U.N. which they intend to have billy clinton head up. The U.N. ain't shit without the United States as we finance 80% of it!!!! If we deny the U.N. it will dry up in 2 years, believe dat!!!!

Sorry again......for the foul language, but i'm drink'n a little wine tonite and i'm ready to defend our bill of rights in spite of these leftest, liberal, commie, "I wanna rule the world," bitches.

Damn right boys, stock up on your favorites, i firmly believe we're going to need'm . We are the last basstion of freedom left in this world with the will and the fire power to stand up to these immoral "god wanna bees" so lets don't let the rest of the world (and the U.S.) down!!!!!!!

Last edited: July 27, 2012
  3. cableguy

cableguy

Yep, this depresses me very much. It makes me not want to bring another into the world. I firmly believe that my son will have less freedom and will have to work harder and for less than I do. What the Fuck!!! why are people so complacent and stupid? Every day that I deal with the general public, I get more and more discouraged. I mean no offense to anyone here, but our shitty educational system is to blame for promoting the mediocrity that leads to this kind of stuff. I'm sure the libs think this is great. I'm sure they don't know that the nutjob that commited the batman shooting was recieving about 2grand a month from a fed grant. I'm just tired of hearing idiots who can't put a sentence together having more influence than myself. I'm a cable guy by trade, not an einstien. But I can think things through and see that this will end badly. This is the result of "feeding" the public for generations. You don't feed wild animals because they will lose the ability to fend for themselves. Look at society and see if you can find a parallel. I'm almost angry enough to run for office. But even I'm not enough of a fuck up for that. Like diesel said, sorry about the language. I'm sorry if I went on a tangent, but guns symbolize freedom and independence and that is what liberalism endeavors to stamp out. And I fear that it is becoming a success.

Last edited: July 28, 2012