• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

bloomberg

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Bloomberg just won't go away.
He can't seem to get his misguided way(making it illegal to sell large soft drinks to gun registration )his billions of $ dollars will not let him shut the hell up and go away.
That's the worst part of the libtards actions. They are right,.....always, and you are just not smart enough to see they're genius.:rolleyes:

PLEASE, mr. NYC x-mayor......take your money to Canada or France, or some other no-gun, pussy nation.:flag: :flag:

Bloomberg Goes After Pro-Gun Sheriff
Yehuda Remer
Truth Revolt
August 12, 2014

Michael Bloomberg Political Action Committee, Independence USA has purchased$150,833 in television ads in support of Milwaukee County Sheriff Lt. Chris Moew’s effort in defeating sitting Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr, an extremely outspoken gun supporter.

Clarke responded to the major purchase by declaring his trust in the voters to do the right thing:

“I trust the voters. The voters can’t be bought.â€

Clarke, who is running for his fifth consecutive term has a massive backing from the NRA because of his outspoken views on pro-gun legislation.

“Make no mistake: Sheriff Clarke is fighting the re-election battle of his life right now because he dared to stand on principle by standing up for you, me and the NRA,†wrote Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action.

Bloomberg is like a diaper always on your ass and usually full of shit. He must lead a lonely life to have nothing better to do but cause hate and discontent. Hell he probably doesn't like himself maybe he should shave his head and wear a condom so everyone knows he's a D**k.:thumbs: