• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Berea

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Heading out to Cleveland for the Berea show(probably spelled that wrong) in bout a 1/2 hour. Got a few revolvers i got to move. I'll let you all know if it's any good. My friend tells me it is the best show around.
Maybe i'll see some of you there. Later:flag:

Well' made it to the Berea show yesterday and it wasn't quite what it was cracked up to be. Typical show but alot of none-gun related tables. I did sell 2 smiths and a colt though, i now have the cash to purchase my M1A. Oh.....i forgot.....i did purchase my M1A! Pics coming soon.:thumbs:

Last edited:
diesel, you suck. I'm just kidding:)...I'm green with envy. I have been lusting after an m1a for a long time. The cash/rifle combination just have not come together as of yet.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Me either, C.G. I had to sell 3 revolvers at Berea to get the cash for this rifle.
Got to shoot it the other day and after 2 small adjustments, i was bust'n bullseyes. Thats very good for me as i'm not the greatest shot. Hope you get your finances together, Cable, you will love this rifle!:flag: