• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Bell, Florida

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
As anyone with small children or grandchildren will agree, the death of these innocents is beyond most person's comprehension.

In reaction to this recent killing/murder spree, the current "Save the World From Guns" organization had the following paragraph on their page. . . . .

In response to reports of a murder-suicide where it has been reported that a grandfather with a prior criminal record that should have prohibited him from possessing firearms killed six grandchildren ranging in age from 3 months to 10 years old and his daughter in Bell, FL, Everytown for Gun Safety calls on elected officials pass stronger gun laws. The shooter also reportedly previously killed one of his sons while in illegal possession of a firearm.

Well isn't that a brilliant plan. The fact that no less than four federal laws were just broken, I'm sure another one about guns would have stopped this murder spree in its tracks.

Do any of these people even listen to what they say?

If this guy didn't have a gun, he would have come up with a machete, a meat cleaver, a chainsaw, a screwdriver or anything else he could come up with to do the deed.

And ALL of the anti-gun organizations are all jumping on the tragedy with the same insane reasoning!!!

My heart goes out to the remaining family after this senseless act. I can't even imagine what or how I would feel should something like this happen to the "little boy" running around the house every few days. I'll give him an extra hug tonight.

AD

Your right Andy but these anti gun people just don't think things thru. They always blurr the facts and the laws that are in place. If they would just get a hobby lets say shooting or fishing maybe their thoughts would clear up.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I wish our lawmakers would come up with a law to punish 2A abusers. Also, mandatory jail for being just plain stupid, these anti gunners would soon pass the drug offenders for amount of people committing the same crime. I'm sick to my stomach with these brain dead assholes!!!:flag: