• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Been Away

OGCJason

Good morning everyone...

Apologies for the absence from the forums. Life has been busy lately as we had our annual trip to Mexico for our anniversary in Feb.

Now, we have a new puppy in the house too, and that has consumed quite a bit of my free time. Will try to stop in more regularly moving forward.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone is doing well

BuckJM53

nra
Welcome back! Hope that you enjoyed the trip and good luck with the new pup :)

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Hey, J! Good to hear from you. Still fight'n the Mexican shitter dash? LOL....just kid'n, hope you had a good time.
What kind a pup did ya get? Some pics of him (or her) would be outstanding. Excuse me Jason, little too much cheap wine. LOL:D :flag:

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
OGCJason! I've been away for the past year as well. Kind of got busy with work and life and then lost the link to the forum.

Welcome back from the other prodigal son!

OGCJason

Well thanks all, very generous of everyone. So, everyone's heard if Black Labs, Yellow Labs and Chocolate Labs, right? How many knew that they all originated from what is elusively known as the Fox Red Lab?

OGCJason

Well thanks all, very generous of everyone. So, everyone's heard if Black Labs, Yellow Labs and Chocolate Labs, right? How many knew that they all originated from what is elusively known as the Fox Red Lab?

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I'm on my second chocolate, right now a 3 yr. old male. Had to put down my female Feb. 2013. Never seen or heard of the red.
That is a beautiful pup. Congrads.:flag:

OGCJason

Yes, once the garage is organized this spring the gloves are coming off! Going to go with a Lee turret Press for the cornerstone. 9mm and 45ACP die sets

Minimal Brat

Oh my gosh what a sweet little thing. You know I have wondered over about this last year if anyone missed me since I haven't been in here much. Vacations, work, in my case have kept us all pretty busy. Glad we are all back around.

Last edited: