BCG prices are rising already...

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by whitewolf68, January 3, 2013.

1. Been searching GunBroker and eBay for BCG and the prices are sky high already. Most are going $200 and above easy. I have seen some BCG's selling for just sub $400.

Any lines on a FA BCG in stock anywhere at a reasonable price? Or if not in stock coming in stock in a reasonable amount of time?

2. Wow, prices are crazy. I'm just going to have to find a complete upper with the BCG if I want to build an ar.

Anyhow, spikes tactical looks like you can back order, I'm not sure if the wait though.

I went through bing.com and checked under "bolt carrier group" and found a bunch for sale under there shopping section bolt carrier group: compare prices and read reviews - Bing Shopping

You can find some cheaper ones that are back orderable, but again I didn't do much research so I'm not sure on shipping times. Bing still lets you shop and compare for firearms unlike google.

3. It looks like these folks have them in stock. I'm not sure about them though. Specialized Armament

4. I just checked and they are out of stock as well. :banghead:

Look like I will have to wait. Oh well I am still waiting on the upper and parts to arrive anyhow.

5. MikeH121

MikeH121

Stag arms are back from holiday.....they are saying uppers and BCG's are 1 year projected backordered.

If this "ban talk" does not die out it will be very hard to get parts unless you get lucky.

6. Well then it sounds like I am gonna have to pay a premium unless Adco can get some in. :)

I am still patrolling eBay and trying.