• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Barrel on its way

Found this morning with my coffee and a jump to Brownell's.

16 inch Stainless 223 Wylde Match Barrel from White Oak Armament.

Ordered. Email when I got home says it has shipped. WOO HOO

I will finally have a full functioning AR15 this weekend. Thanks to all the gun grabbers and 2A killers, the panic headed libtards the hoplophobic SOB's and their messiah Obama, and little mini-me-can't seem to string an intelligent thought together-fire both barrels on a double barrel so that the bad guys outside know you are dry-oh and go outside to do so-messiah Biden with his hair plugs (he, which should be classified as an assualt weapon, because he destorys my brain cells trying to make any sense in what he says)

I have spent more than I wanted in money, time, and effort. And while I have a few hundred rounds of a mix of .223 and 5.56, bulk is outta the question right now.

Stopped in Wally World to get a thermostat walked by the gun section. they had 30-06 and shotgun ammo, they were completely out of everything else including .22LR

Still have a Barrel on BO from Zombie, about the end of March.... but that will be a spare.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Congrats Mike. I am still waiting on the Zombie barrel to arrive here. I've spent enough money on parts thus far. I just picked up a Rainier Arms Raptor (5.56) Ambi Charging Handle by AXTS that set me back $85.00.

Also had my car hit and run on Saturday and that is costing me a bit to get fixed as well. I can understand how you feel about the libtards and the panic they have induced right now. I certainly hope things will settle down soon but i am not that hopeful they will.

Good news is barrel got here today......

Bad news is it is a 16 inch with a rifle length gas system not carbine says in spec 16 inch carbine. :banghead:

Emailed Osprey to see if I can get just the longer piston....then I need handguards........:banghead::banghead:

This thing is driving me nuts.....

Of corse being all milspec it all fit like a glove.....it was looking pretty until I put the piston in place before torquing the barrel....glad I did that.....

excuse for moment.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well at least if cannot get a longer piston part I will have the beginings of another upper.......

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Sorry to hear that Mike. I know how you feel about it driving you nuts. I just got my BCG and charging handle today. I am not thinking about getting a Magpul CTR stock and a mil-spec buffer tube assembly. I have looked at the buffer that came with the UTG stock and there are scratched on the base already from the BCG contact. Also it is a commercial buffer tube. I think a mil-spec assembly is in the future soon too.

I am waiting on the barrel to arrive before I order the gas block, tube and hand guards JUST to be safe. ;) I will hopefully avoid some some of the headaches you seem to have at this moment.

I am concerned about getting the barrel mounted as I do not have a vise or block at this point so a trip to see RJ will probably be in the future to have ADCO mount the barrel for me.

I was excited to get the BCG and charging handle today. :D

The barrel was just tight enough, the barrel nut and gas block were also. My UTG stock seems fine to me. As I said though I will keep the barrel and maybe do another upper in DI that is when BCG's and uppers are around again.