• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

I been changing my avatar ever so often wondering if you guys would notice. It started with the Super Blackhawk in .44 mag, Colt SAA .45 1876 , current Springfield 1911 A1.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I love shoot'n black powder revo's. I've got an 1851 Navy in .44. Of course it's a replica made by Pieta.
Pieta is the co. who has Colt's Python patent. According to what I've read, it will be available sometime this summer for 6-8 hundred.:flag:

Well the sad thing is that gun was last shot in early to mid 80's . I'll post his cousin later she's was last shot around the same time.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Feel'n melancholy this morning, kinda happy and at the same time sad.
Had a dream about my old Lab last night that put me in this mood. Not the one in my avatar, the one before him.
Had to put her down around 3 years ago.....blind, sugar diabetes, and skin + bones. And almost 13! Still can't get that old girl off my mind, so sad that shes gone but, so happy to have seen her last night. Best bird dog i ever seen. Full pointer too, kinda rare for a lab.

Mans best friend, still love that old dog more than any other critter on this earth. Think bout ya near every day, Gerty.:(:flag:

Attachments

Last edited:
Family had a Beagle named Max he passed away haven't had a dog since. There was not a spot in the yard where birds or squirrels were safe. I know what your talking about mans best friend is always loyal. Never talks back and always there to listen boy getting old sucks. But we all have good memories of things gone by.:(:flag: