Art is this...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by MikeH121, January 20, 2014.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

I find this very Artistic, BEAUTIFUL. The workings of the mechanics of the invention, the physics of the primer contact, powder burn the gas pressure bubble.... etc

The Antis would call this death art, :cry:

Bullet__sideways_2791748k.jpg

Bullet_automatic_w_2791757k.jpg

bullet_muzzle_clou_2791732k.jpg

Bullet-muzzle_clos_2791745k.jpg

Bullet-sideways_2_2791751k.jpg

2. OGCJason

OGCJason

Awesome! Did you take these?

3. reaper66

reaper66

That is some fantastic photography! I especially like the one with the revolver. Impressive. Most impressive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

I wish...it is high speed for ammo manufacturers testing.

5. diesel

diesel

Excellent pics, Mike. I also like the revolver pic.:flag:

6. OGCJason

OGCJason

I was next going to ask how you managed to get your hands on a RED camera! Would love to use one but even to rent costs $10,000 a day!

7. wgedwards

wgedwards

Very impressive photography. Where did you get them?

8. MikeH121

MikeH121

9. OGCJason

OGCJason

That's the poor mans way...I've done that with lightning before. Never thought of using it for firearms photo work, but it makes sense.

For those interested, in a previous life I regularly wrote on all things photography at:

www.canonblogger.com

It's not been active for nearly a year now (a few one-off articles here and there but the heyday was 2012 when I actually helped build other sites and their web presence, PETA Pixel being one of them...

All that said, back on topic, I'd love to do some firearms work if anyone would like shots of them in action with their gear! It's hard to photograph oneself while firing a gun to boot! LOL

Oh, and the RED camera I wanna shoot with is here:

http://www.red.com/products/red-one