• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Art is this...

I find this very Artistic, BEAUTIFUL. The workings of the mechanics of the invention, the physics of the primer contact, powder burn the gas pressure bubble.... etc

The Antis would call this death art, :cry:

Bullet__sideways_2791748k.jpg

Bullet_automatic_w_2791757k.jpg

bullet_muzzle_clou_2791732k.jpg

Bullet-muzzle_clos_2791745k.jpg

Bullet-sideways_2_2791751k.jpg

That is some fantastic photography! I especially like the one with the revolver. Impressive. Most impressive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I was next going to ask how you managed to get your hands on a RED camera! Would love to use one but even to rent costs $10,000 a day!

That's the poor mans way...I've done that with lightning before. Never thought of using it for firearms photo work, but it makes sense.

For those interested, in a previous life I regularly wrote on all things photography at:

www.canonblogger.com

It's not been active for nearly a year now (a few one-off articles here and there but the heyday was 2012 when I actually helped build other sites and their web presence, PETA Pixel being one of them...

All that said, back on topic, I'd love to do some firearms work if anyone would like shots of them in action with their gear! It's hard to photograph oneself while firing a gun to boot! LOL

Oh, and the RED camera I wanna shoot with is here:

http://www.red.com/products/red-one