• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Archery

My grandson Kaleb started archery at Cleland's outdoor world. Mrs Cleland and another woman teach the class. Well today after 3 one hour lessons with the beginners class he moved up. This Thursday he'll shoot with the advanced class. The boy really loves this and grandpa is proud of him. Teresa Cleland came over and told me the good news. Boy I think I needed kite string to keep me on the ground. :):clap:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Thats fantastic, Dan'l! I would love to see more young people get involved in ANY of the shooting sports.
#1.) We, as shooters and hunters, need the recruitment of these kids to keep our sports alive.
#2.) These same kids will probably need these skills to survive the chaotic future i see on the horizon. (especially the shooting skills)
#3.) By being around older gentlemen, shooting and hunting values, are adopted by these young ones.
#4.) By becoming hunters, these children learn the implications of life and death at an early age.
#5.) These same sports, simply speaking, tends to build character in young men.

To all the younger (and older for that matter) guys on this site. If possible, please start your children and grand children, at an early an age as you can, you'll be glad you did.

Remember, every day these kids are in school and subject to liberal ideals from other students and many of their teachers. By teaching the responsibility of handling firearms and taking an animals life, will hopefully start them down the right paths in their lives. :thumbs::flag:

Last edited:
It's good to start them out young. They will always remember the good times with there grandpa.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

The grandkids started shooting guns with grandpa at age 7 & 8. They're pretty darn good shooters I must say they are now 11 & 12. One Boy One girl the girls name is Chloe.:)

Kaleb had a good Xmas he got a Diamond Infinite Edge compound bow. We been shooting everyday since Xmas. Oh and Chloe had a Merry Xmas as well.:)