another ?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues & Self Defense' started by diesel, November 15, 2012.

1. diesel

diesel

Gentlemen, does anyone know if Ohio shares reciprosity with the state of West Virginia? :confused: I'm going deer hunting there next week and won't feel comfortable with out a side arm.:flag:

2. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Hey Diesel.

USACarry is your friend for these things. Just click on the state your permit is for and all the states that honor that permit are shown in blue. West Virginia and Virginia both honor Ohio permits. The DNR may have different rules about carrying while hunting and you may want to research that a bit.

Good luck hunting!

3. diesel

diesel

Thanks Prep. We do have reciprocity with WV. Is there anything you don't know my friend? You seem to always answer others questions and you always seem to answer them Right:bow:
    Going to take the .30-06 and hope for a good buck. If i kill one, i'll also have the .45 Big Boy for a 2nd one if i can get one close enough.:party:
    I'll miss you guys(+girl) for the four days i'll be gone. If i don't get back in time you'll have a wondwerful Thanksgiving and god bless.:flag:

Last edited: November 15, 2012
  4. ltcfb118

ltcfb118

Diesel I am not a hunter, but hunting with a rifle just seems right , Good hunting to you.