Another U.S. company to start making AK's

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Thrash Addict, January 29, 2015.

1. diesel

diesel

Gotta go to court at 9:30 A.M. tomorrow morning. If I don't get charged with a felony, I believe i'll have to purchase one of those.:flag:

2. Diesel, may I ask WHAT the HELL you did this time? Your talking felony here my friend.

3. If you do get convicted I'll be glad to hold your rifles for you. You know, until you can get a pardon and what not. :)

Seriously though, good luck, hope you're acquitted.

4. diesel

diesel

Actually, I did very little. My son was arrested for DUI last summer. He lives only a block and a half from me. His wife woke me at 12:30 am, told me to get over there as my kid was getting his ass kicked by 4 cops, he weighs a buck 35 with a brick in each hand. When I got there, he was cuffed in the back of a cruiser.
    As I walked onto the property (which I own) a township leo asked "what the fuck I wanted" I told him he had arrested my son and I was called there by his wife. As luck would have it, i'd run into a "Rambo" type young man with all the answers.
    To make a long story short, him and I got into an argument about the legalities of towing his truck off of private property, the leo got pissed, choked and arrested me for obstruction. My attorney told me that obstruction is a 3rd degree felony. We'll see how it goes as this may be my first conviction ever.

Court was cancelled today for the second time because of the leo's inability to be there.
    Very scary for me........convicted felons can not own firearms.:flag:

Last edited: January 30, 2015
  5. Hopefully there is evidence to back your story in the court room! Best of luck to you and the officer in question is charged, fired, convicted, and jailed!

6. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    I think three no shows for the police its thrown out of court.

7. reaper66

reaper66

H as this been resolved?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

8. Diesel, sorry to hear of you scrap with ignorance. Hope all is cleared up and doesn't jam you up. God Bless Buddy.
    ~
    Just goes to show us all just how quickly it can all go to hell in today's police state. Keep your powder dry, you WILL need it some day.

9. diesel

diesel

It's been rescheduled for this Friday. I'll let you know how it works out.
    I sure hope not but, I may have quite a few items for sale.:cry::flag:

10. reaper66

reaper66

Well.....

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

11. gonfishn

gonfishn

Unfortunately you're stuck in a conundrum, i.e., poorly trained and "full of it" jr leo's. I would make sure that you follow all the way through with this. Your case should have been dismissed for FTA on the leo's part, any court I'm aware of would have done so. There is no excuse for a fta by the prosecuting witness. Sounds to me like you also have a case against the township, of course I realize that there's two sides to the story!

12. diesel

diesel

Yes, Gonfishn, you are right.
    I finally went to court this morning. They reduced it to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct. The judge was VERY unhappy with the deal but, it was done by my atty. and the prosecutor with a very unexpected backing from the chief of police. Wasn,t much he could do about it, i'd guess. I'm quite sure the young chief felt guilty of all the lies they put in the police report, not to mention, me not filing charges against the township Rambo.
    I'm just glad I got out without the felony charges, i would rather be publicly stoned than give up my guns. This could have turned out much worse.
    Thank you all for your interest.:flag:

Scan.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: March 6, 2015
  13. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Winner Winner chicken dinner should have been thrown out of court. But sometimes you just have to know when to say uncle.

14. Diesel, glad to hear you are satisfied with the outcome. As much as anyone would like to have seen this thrown out of court and the PD embarrassed and humiliated, YOU are the one who counts and I am glad you got what you wanted NO felony. Congrats, we all have to know what battles are important to fight.

15. I am so glad I did no have to have my wife bake a cake with a file or better, a pistol it for you to break of of jail. Yeah you have to be careful in the current state of the union as it is with LEO's. Some of them have a holier than thou attitude and feel above the law. Had my fair share of them in my life as well. Needless to say I have a big mouth when I feel I am right and I will make my point heard regardless of the authority.

16. I also feel it should have been thrown out, but most importantly, you're safe, you still have your liberty, and your guns ain't going anywhere!