• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Another Ruger In The Fold

It occurred to me a couple of weeks ago that I hadn't added a single firearm to my stable during 2014 :eek:. After a quick consultation with my "interested in acquiring" list and a quick check of the "firearm fund", I started my search for the top two figuring I'd add one (either a SR1911 CMD or a Browning Hi-Power). After a little digging, I found a great deal on both ... so after much pondering :rolleyes: I pulled the trigger on both :D

I found the SR1911 CMD NIB at a small local shop and after a little haggling got it slightly below my target price. After a good cleaning, a slight adjustment to the rear sight and a trip to the range yesterday ... it turned out to be a great addition to the stable. Felt great and very accurate :)

I found the Hi-Power from a local private party. It is a mid 90s Belgium model, and while it is in very good shape overall and appears to have a low round count, it had received a "very bad" trigger job along the way so it is currently awaiting a new commander/combat style hammer, sear, spring kit and a professional trigger job. The picture below is the before. The after picture and targets will have to wait for a few weeks :(

Nice. The LGS I got the M&P Shield from just a while ago, grabbed an older Hi-Power that he ended up buying himself. From a trade in.

In 2014 I bought a Kel-Tec PF11 under 300.00 a week before Thanksgiving. But in 2015 So far I made up for it. I got a Charter Arms Undercover 38Spl 5 shot wheelie. A Star BM 9mm. And just traded in a gun for a S&W M&P 9 Shield. Got 300.00 for one I paid 325.00 for added 128.00 with tax.

I have had the Shield a full 2 weeks and already added a part for it. The rear slide cover Made by NDZ :

S6300383.JPG

S6300384.JPG

In 2014 I grabbed ammo, knives, holsters, etc.... so I didn't stay away from weapons.

With the SR1911 and BHP gone from the top of my list, the next two up are:

CZ 75b Compact

Ruger 22/45 Lite

I've now put 150 rounds through my Commander (variety of ammo) without a single hiccup. I am very impressed with the fit, finish, feel and accuracy. It is indeed a keeper :D

I certainly am looking forward to getting the Hi-Power back from the gunsmith (he's been on vacation for 2 weeks :() so that I can give it a proper shake down at the range ;)