• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

An Indiana visitor

Greetings!

I'm an Indiana resident temporarily living in the Dayton area for some training so I figured I would stop over and pay you folks a visit. Nothing like a community like this one to point a new guy in the right direction when his trigger finger needs a work out!

I'm also an active member of the Indiana Gun Owners forum going by the same name.

Welcome. As we say here....Indianan's ain't so bad. :rofl:

Just some info for ya. Effective March 23, 2015.

Provides that if a person who is not an Ohio resident and has a valid concealed handgun license from another state, regardless of whether the other state has entered into a reciprocity agreement with the Attorney General, and the person is temporarily in Ohio, that out-of-state license will be recognized in Ohio during the time that the person is temporarily in Ohio (R.C. 109.69(B)(3)).

Welcome. As we say here....Indianan's ain't so bad. :rofl:

Just some info for ya. Effective March 23, 2015.

Provides that if a person who is not an Ohio resident and has a valid concealed handgun license from another state, regardless of whether the other state has entered into a reciprocity agreement with the Attorney General, and the person is temporarily in Ohio, that out-of-state license will be recognized in Ohio during the time that the person is temporarily in Ohio (R.C. 109.69(B)(3)).
Yes, we over on INGO watched that bill with no small amount of excitement as soon as it was announced and followed it quite closely.