• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

An Enjoyable Fall Day

BuckJM53

nra
The wife and I got out last weekend to enjoy God's great fall color spectacular. Here are a few of my favorites :)

P7PSP

The wife and I were just commenting on the way home from church how beautiful the foliage was. I think we might take the kids and dogs to a state park this afternoon to enjoy futher.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Nice pics BuckJM53 been taking a lot of those myself. With age we all just start to enjoy the simple things in nature. I've taking pics of clouds lately ponds lake Erie from Maumee State park and squirrels. Who in the world would even think that me of all people would be the biggest nature nut in NW Ohio,.

Last edited:

BuckJM53

nra
Nice pics BuckJM53 been taking a lot of those myself. With age we all just start to enjoy the simple things in nature. I've taking pics of clouds lately ponds lake Erie from Maumee State park and squirrels. You in the world would even think that me of all people would be the biggest nature nut in NW Ohio,.
Thank you Daniel. My wife and I started our love of nature photography in Toledo over 30 years at many of the metro parks (Wildwood, Oak Openings, Pearson and others) :D

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
My wife and I walk local metro parks weekly. Today we were at Oak Openings took pics of ducks in Evergreen Lake beautiful pics of Mallard Ducks female and male swimming together. My pics of the icebergs on Lake Michigan this past winter are awesome. Some of my deer pics are unbelievable winter is one of the best time for deer pictures. With well over 3000 pictures of the outdoors I'm been hooked along time ago. Blade writer Steve Pollick was one of the only reason to buy the blade the rest of the paper made for good fish cleaning.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
That top pic is a great shot, Buck.

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I love to shoot outdoor pics as well. 3 of my all time favorites;

my back yard,
my back yard,cdc172da.jpg
IMG_0735.JPG

from DSCN0093.jpg my W.V. deer stand

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
I'll have to down load some pictures this weekend. Those are all wonderful shots of what is in the great living room of life that we all should enjoy. For that is the cathedral in which I think of how humble my life has become.

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
WOW! What beautiful pictures you guys have taken. Thank you so much for sharing the beauty of nature here on the forums.

I also found the one picture with the wrong way sign kind of ironic. The trees going into a hibernation phase and the dying leaves with that sign is the irony I see. :rolleyes:

Something so beautiful but yet losing life at the same time. One of Gods little mysteries.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
After work today went to Oak Opening to take pictures of all the snow covered trees. I have to down load the camera boy it was beautiful. When a shooter like me goes out walking out in nature you know it has to be special. The time I spend in Gods great outdoors has me wishing I was born 100 or more years ago. What life must have been like no cars no planes and noise that breaks out the dead silence. As I walk the back woods well off the marked trails for a pictures of a deer.