• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Ammo, just in case

ADulay

vip
nra instructor
As it appears that Billary will be getting the Democratic nomination, I had to put in another order of ammo.

A spare 3000 rounds of .223 Rem is headed my way via UPS today.

She will not be good for us in any way, shape or form.

AD

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
You got that right, AD. 4 ( or worse 8) more years of this type of politicing can send our country completely down the drain.:mad::flag:

The prospect of the next 4 or 8 years terrifies me to my core.

How much ammo is enough? Just one more box...

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
I only wish I had the income to purchase another 3000 rounds. Having to pay $3500 for my motor rebuild along with the brakes on the wife's truck and various other expenses has really taken a toll this year. I've not been able to do hardly ANYTHING I had planned or wanted to do. There are some things here I am still trying to do for you guys as well and I do apologize. Every time I get my ducks in a row someone shoots them all. :(

Keeping this on topic, yeah another 4 years of this kind of government will surely put us into or on the brink of disaster, not that we're not there yet mind you.