• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Ammo Getting Easier to Find ? ...

... Well it seems so at least in my area.

I stopped by my local WM this morning just as they were putting out 30 boxes of Federal 550s and 30 boxes of Remington 225 golden bullets (There was only one other guy there). We both walked out happy and 54 boxes remained on the shelf. Last week I found Remington golden bullet bulk packs in two of the four Walmarts in my area and the $38 Federal .45acp 100 packs at another (mid afternoon no less :eek:). No lines ... bought the limit each time ... still left several on the shelf for others. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I still haven't had to pay more than 5 cents a round for bulk .22s since the beginning of the current madness :). Maybe the stories from the big retailers about ammo sales slowing down some has some truth to it :clap:.

Time for some good news
.... Cabela's Inc., an outdoor-gear retailer, cited a slide in sales of guns and ammunition when it reported Thursday a 10% decline in fourth-quarter sales, excluding newly opened or closed stores. Its shares finished at $64.26, a loss of 8%, after being down as much as 14% during the day.

"The surge in firearms and ammunition is clearly winding down," Chief Executive Thomas Millner said, referring to the earlier sales run-up as "a bubble."

The retailer, based in Sidney, Neb., said it expects the sales weakness to continue in the coming quarter: Through the first six weeks of 2014, sales of firearms and ammunition were down about 50% from a year earlier ....

Cabela's Says U.S. Gun Purchases Slowed, Hitting Its Same-Store Sales - WSJ.com

Now I suppose I'll have to look at the local Wal-Marts. I can't believe how crazy hard it is to find any .22LR anywhere. Thanks for the post.

Prepper, looks like you were in my neck of the woods.
FFF. Is only 15 miles north of me.
RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Well, DANG!! You should have come shooting with us in Canal Fulton! Would have loved to put a face with the name.