Ammo Getting Easier to Find ? ...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by BuckJM53, March 27, 2014.

1. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

... Well it seems so at least in my area.

I stopped by my local WM this morning just as they were putting out 30 boxes of Federal 550s and 30 boxes of Remington 225 golden bullets (There was only one other guy there). We both walked out happy and 54 boxes remained on the shelf. Last week I found Remington golden bullet bulk packs in two of the four Walmarts in my area and the $38 Federal .45acp 100 packs at another (mid afternoon no less :eek:). No lines ... bought the limit each time ... still left several on the shelf for others. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I still haven't had to pay more than 5 cents a round for bulk .22s since the beginning of the current madness :). Maybe the stories from the big retailers about ammo sales slowing down some has some truth to it :clap:.

Cabela's Says U.S. Gun Purchases Slowed, Hitting Its Same-Store Sales - WSJ.com

2. Hemiram

Hemiram

Now I suppose I'll have to look at the local Wal-Marts. I can't believe how crazy hard it is to find any .22LR anywhere. Thanks for the post.

3. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

I was at FFF in Canton today to pick up .44 magnum. $33 per box, limit of 10. No bulk .22lr in sight.

4. Prepper, looks like you were in my neck of the woods.
    FFF. Is only 15 miles north of me.
    RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

5. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Well, DANG!! You should have come shooting with us in Canal Fulton! Would have loved to put a face with the name.