• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Always Check The Box

I managed to find yet another way on Friday to increase my cost of ammo :p.

When I stopped in at the local Walmart on Friday to pick up a couple of items, I stopped by the ammo cabinet and as had been the case for the past couple of weeks they had a decent supply of .45s, .40s and 9mm. I had the gentleman behind the counter ring up three 100 round bulk packs of WWB 9mm and went merrily on my way. When I got home later and went to put the ammo in my safe, I noticed that one of the boxes was "noticeably lighter" than the other two :eek:. After doing a quick count, I found that one box only contained 62 rounds :(. So off to Walmart I went to "resolve" the issue. With the no return/refund policy, I figured my best bet was getting an in store credit for the 38 missing rounds. After a couple of minutes of pleading my case to the department manager who quoted me the company policy of "all ammo sales being final" I asked to speak to the store manager. Fortunately the store manager was a reasonable human being, and realizing quickly that I would not go quietly :D, authorized a $10 gift card (I also politely suggested that they might be well served to check the remaining boxes of ammo and their security footage at the loading dock ;)).