Added Some New Sights

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by BuckJM53, August 4, 2013.

1. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

With a little extra time available over the weekend of the 4th, I finally got around to upgrading the sights on my MKIII512 and CZ75b. I put Williams FireSights on the MKIII and just the CZ adjustable rear sight that originally came on my 2075 RAMI on the 75b. After I got them dialed in the results were pretty good :)

The FireSights on the MKIII definitely made offhand shooting at 15 yards much easier on my old eyes (Now I wonder why I waited over 65,000 rounds to upgrade them :eek:)

[​IMG]

And the adjustable rear sight on the 75b resulted in some pretty decent offhand groups at 10 yards as well :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: August 5, 2013
  2. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Nice sights good shooting My Ruger hunter has nice sights but now sports a red dot for 50yrd and 100yrd rest shooting. I use a 50' small pistol target on the 50yrd line.

3. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

Daniel ... My MKIII sports a Red dot or a 2x scope for distances beyond 20 yards or so as my old eyes just aren't what they used to be :(

4. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    BuckJm53 I,m a group shooter smaller the target the better I like it. Last Tuesday my 3 shot group at 50yrds was with my hunter was 3/4''. My shooting buddy Howard was speechless he was shooting a 22 scope Contender./ I told him are Hunters could shoot so this Tuesday he was there with hie Hunter. Boy did we have fun he had that gun for 6yrs and really never shot it until he spotted for me the week before.

5. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

Daniel ... The MKIII Hunters are indeed a great pistol in the right hands (3/4" at 50 yards sounds like you have the right hands ;)). I generally don't shoot off of a rest unless I'm sighting something in. I just personally find shooting off hand a greater challenge and a more enjoyable experience.

6. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Not always off rest standing with my Highstandard sportking with open sights I'll shoot some awesome groups.