a tribute

Discussion in 'Off Topic Room' started by diesel, January 31, 2013.

1. diesel

diesel

I wanted to take a little time to tribute the best friend I ever had. She sadly passed away Monday.:cry: She was a friend who never nagged, never disagreed with me even when I was wrong, and was always super glad to see me and spend time with me.
    She accompanied me on more hunts than anyone else, helped me to move back in "04," and protected me and my home on every occasion.:bow:

View attachment 363

My wonderful old dog "Gerty" I miss you very much already, girl. I'm sure by now you are the personal friend of God himself.:angel:
    You were never a pet, but a great loving friend. God bless you, girl.:flag:

2. I am sorry sorry for your loss Diesel. I know your pain ALL too well my friend. We shall meet our beloved companions again in the future. :angel:

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I am so sorry for your loss. Our beloved dogs are not something we can replace and always hold a special place in our hearts. I think each of us have a dog we will never forget. Mine is Pepper, my beautiful black lab who left me 4 years ago. Keep those happy memories bright they will get you through the tough days to come.